Monday, November 14, 2005

I know it's been so long...

Ok, where did October go.

All I remember was Halloween so, I know we had October. Now November, damn, it's the 14th already. What the hell is going on with time. It's flying by. Christmas seems like it's next week or something...

So Yolie, I see your B-Day is coming.....Teddy's Birthday is just a few days away...That's cool to have a birthday close to each other makes it easier to celebrate. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Are ya lovin the weather? Here it's been warm high 80's. I would like to see more fall weather, but that's asking for too much.

Yvette and Joe congratulations. I wish I was able to attend your wedding but I have to work that day. It's hard for me to ask for days off, cause I don't have a backup person, which sucks..
But I wish you both the very best, life has to offer you.

Yolie any plans yet for a bundle of joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home