Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mosquito's I hate them.

Today was a beautiful day here in Corpus. Our high was 80 and we only had a 50% humidity which called for a gorgeous day. Well being so nice I decided to go outside and relax in my back yard and relax. The smell of burning charcoal was in the air of so many people having cook outs around, it smelled good. I wanted to start the ol' grill up and start cooking myself, what stopped me? I don't have a grill..."Flare". I think i'll go out and buy one.

While I was outside enjoying myself, it seems like I was attacked by these mosquitos. I didn't feel them biting me, till later on in the day when I was inside. I started itching then I started ti scratch only to find about 10 bites on my arms between the 2 of them. It sucks I kill you all...
I hate mosquitos here's a pic of your little friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home