Friday, April 14, 2006

I have a new kitten...

Do you guys remember me telling you all, that there was this cat ready to give birth in my back yard. Well she didn't have in my yard. I knew she had them, but I wasn't sure where, it had to have been close by cause since then she comes and feeds in my yard, cause I feed her. I don't think any animal should have to starve. Anyways, today she bought be a gift one of her kittens. It had to have been around 10am this morning, when she meows loud at me announcing she is there to be fed, thats when I saw the little one.

I don't know if she has anymore hiding somewhere or if the others are dead. She hasn't left my yard, she's been in the box I placed the kitten in. So who know's maybe later she'll bring the rest of the family. Im keeping the little. Haven't named him. I'm thinking of a name. I think its a girl. Any name ideas?



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really cute. I wish I could get a kitty.

Ivette

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home