Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hello, I am here once again

Ok, I can explain this time for being away....It's all Mike's fault. One word Myspace. IM usually there..lol...Besides I never been one to update my blog anyways..lol....


So what's new with me here in Corpus???? Well I bought a new car, last week. It's a 2006 Nissan Sentra, nothing fancy. Very spacious, what I missed, now I can travel and take a few friends instead of only 1 in my truck. So that's cool. Now I need to think of a name for my car...Mike any suggestions??? Yolie??? Anyone???

The weather has been nice this summer, not as hot as last year, which is good, still humid, but not too bad. No hurricanes coming our way which is great...lol...Now that I opened my mouth, you watch this week one will be developing in the gulf waters...lol...But as far as hurricane season goes not as active as last year, again a very good thing, at least for me it is.

For those who have been here, or lived here with me, there's been a lot of shopping centers being built, just about at every major street intersection there's something going up..What they are still unknown, a lot of restaurants have gone up too..Other than that I can't think of any new or interesting events going on. How's El Paso and Chicago???? Yolie, Mike.

Well if I think of anything else I'll let you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home